Q1Is there any way to lock the OSD key?
For the most of standard models: Press "Menu+Power" key to open the OSD&power lock menu.
For the TES-15m: Press "select" key for 8 sec
Q2Why end customer always see the OSD factory mode?
1. Make sure OSD factory mode will disappear after power off and restart monitor.
2. If OSD factory mode is still there after restart, it needs to replace the AD board.
Q3If customer want to customize the monitor screen logo, what is the spec of the picture?
1. If customer only need to use 2 kind of colors, most of logo file can be support.
2. If customer want 2~4 color, the logo size can't be too large
3. All of our scaler can't support over 4 colors logo.C
Q4Can customer use DDC/CI commands to control our monitor?
Yes, but not every commends can be support, it need to customize the FW.
Q5Can customer update the OSD FW by themselves?
Yes, they can. But it needs to check the scaler model name at first. Need to find correct update board for the different scaler.Download